2011 Copyright. Miss Black Teen Atlanta All rights reserved.
Registration Fee - NON-REFUNDABLE - $35.00 plus $1.50 Handling Fee - This is to be paid once registration form is submitted.
Sponsorship Fee - NON-REFUNDABLE - $495.00 plus $15.00 Handling Fee-
This is not due now!
Deadline Date -Sunday, February 23, 2014
Registration Fee - Non-Refundable $35.00 plus $1.50 Handling Fee
Sponsorship Fee- Non-Refundable $495.00 plus $15.00 Handling Fee
No more contestants will be accepted passed this date!
1. A contestant must be currently enrolled in school. She must also have a minimum scholastic average of “C” or a “2.0 GPA” on a 4.0 scale and be involved in at least one school, community, or church activity.
2. A Contestant must be a naturally-born female and in the age range of 13 to 19.
3. A contestant cannot have dependents or be pregnant during the course of her involvement in the pageant.
4. A contestant is expected to look presentable (NO curlers, shower caps, tight pants, mini clothes) whenever making public appearance or appointments as a representative of the pageant.
5. A contestant is not permitted to smoke cigarettes, drugs or alcohol as a representative of the pageant.
6. The Pageant Committee reserves the right to relieve a contestant of her title/position due to misconduct or misrepresentation.
7. If a contestant becomes married or pregnant, she will forfeit her rights and title.
8. Scholarship recipients must be attending the institution of her choice before receiving scholarship payments.
9. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to inform the pageant of any health problems of the contestant.
10. The Sparkling Foundation, Inc. as pageant sponsor, will not be responsible for loss/theft of personal property or any other unforeseen incident brought about through carelessness or irresponsibility of the contestant.
11. All returned checks will be charged a $35.00 NSF Fee.
Question/Answers - Judged on details of topics you know and voice projection.
Talent - 2 ½ Minute LIMIT- Dance, sing, act, play instrument, etc. Published selection of songs, poems, music, etc. accepted on a “First Come, First Served” basis to avoid duplication. Submit yours now for CLEARANCE. Singers must submit (2) CDs consisting of background music ONLY of the song she plans to sing. Dancers must submit (2) CDs of the music she will be dancing to. Two CDs are requested in the event a flaw should occur on one of the CDs an extra one would be available.
Evening Gown - Judged on Posture and Poise.